Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Small update for the end of July

1. I guess, that's not a secret anymore, so anyway: a game for NES called Shinseden has all the text translated and inserted (well, for some small extracts) and at the moment there are some polishing works going on around it. This was the most difficult hack in my life (and not only mine) so I warn - it does have some visual drawbacks but that the only way to make it work and if you're willing to re-write the entire printing routine from the scratch - give me a hoot - we'll make it better. Stay tuned, if you're interested anyway.

2. I did a small revision of Silva Saga patch so now ver.1.01 has some minor bugs and typos fixed and it also has a brand new font (thanks to klowner and Jame Coban for their help).
You can download this new patch here .

3. I also did a small hack for the game called Gegege no Kitaro: Youkai Daimakyou. Probably, somebody knows this game as "Ninja kid" released by Bandai and Namco. The problem is that the game was cnanged so immensely that it has practically nothing left from adventures of this one-eyed mascot. I worked a bit on the Japanese version and Kitaro is exactly the same as it was for Japanese users. The hack was rather somple made in a couple of hours but I hope somebody finds it's useful.

The patch may be downloaded from my website by this link .

4. My vacations are postponed till autumn and in case of an creation crisis in my head - THIS SUCKS.